Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Shopping















































































Timneat Mulu
Comp.11
Ms. Walton
Essay 2
10/5/10
Fall shopping
the best.
Makes me bubbly
new clothes
new shoes
New.
Smell the leather jackets
the perfume
People in conversation slam my
face to a whole new world where
all I think of is
SHOPPING!
The new style
skinny jeans,
My jeans
Very stylish
Leather or soft material
stilettos heels, flats
Shoes.
Boots that make your legs curvy
My style.
The feel of the leather boots
Feminine, and sexy.
Skinny high-waist skirt; with flower prints
green, yellow, red, pink,blue, black,and white
Worn with accessories
big belts that cover your waist
Curvy, slim figure
sophisticated or girly.
New style, my style.
SHOPPING!

2 comments:

  1. Timneat,
    I liked how whenever you finished an idea, you related back to your style, and new style. That really worked because it helped show who you are, and what you like.
    -paige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. 성인용품창업

    ReplyDelete